"Be the change you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi
The Ardee School, New Friends Colony established in 2017, is a secular, child centric co-educational day-boarding school. It offers the International Cambridge Curriculum and the National Curriculum of England and Wales at Key Stage 2 and 3 and offers the IGCSE at Year 10. The students do the A Level programme at Year 11 and 12.
The pre primary school follows the International Montessori Programme.
The school weaves the best practices and methodologies of various curricula from across the world to create a curriculum which allows for analytical and critical thinking.
The Ardee education philosophy is built on the principle of learning by doing - we encourage our students to take charge of their education and immerse themselves completely in the learning process. We inspire them to welcome new challenges and kindle their curiosity under the care and guidance of some of the best mentors in the country.
OUR BELIEFS AND VALUES
We believe that...
- each child is a natural learner.
- knowledge is an outcome of the child's own activity.
- the role of the school is to provide an environment of learning.
- the child constructs his/her own knowledge from the environment.
- every child should be treated with respect and should be allowed to work at his/ her own pace.
- the inherent potential of every child needs to be nurtured.
- every child has the right to learn in a safe environment free of prejudice
- every child has the responsibility to contribute to there being peace and harmony in the world.
- every child has the responsibility to protect and preserve the environment of our planet
We are committed to...
- provide an environment for exploration that goes beyond the confines of the conventional classrooms.
- inculcate in each child the spirit to celebrate success and learn resilience from failure.
- open avenues for every child to use the world as the classroom and be enriched in experiences and appreciate diversity.
- create an environment where the child can rightly intermingle theory with experiential learning and intuition.
- to build in each child the power to make independent decisions.
- to make each child an independent learner who is ethically and environmentally aware.
- equip each child to stand up for what is right and dare to be the change.